Allows the calculation, the assignment and settlement of the IRPF witholdings tax in purchase and sale transactions.
To take into account
- The IRPF calculation can be carried out through the purchase and sale documents.
- The IRPF calculation is applied to any type of line of the purchase and sale documents.
- The IRPF module allows you to apply multiple IRPF percentajes in the same document
- The IRPF module works with local currency; that is, multi-currency is not supported.
- Since Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central does not manage the payroll information, this module does not generate the model 190, because it is not possible to generate it with all the information that it requires. However, the report of movements of IRPF, can be of help to generation of this model.
- If it is installed next to the iDynamics Printing Documents extension, you must keep in mind that the printing reports included in the iDyanmics IRPF follow the design of the standard reports of Dynamics 365 Business Central and therefore do not include the inherent functionality of iDynamics Printing Documents.
- IRPF movements are not included in there registration preview.