The extension adds new printing formats of offers, sales orders, delivery notes, invoices, and sales credits, as well as purchase orders to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which include several improvements compared to those included with the standard product. It also adds the option to print proforma invoices from offers, orders, and invoices.
Improvements over the standard include:
- Improved design, with configurable colors.
- Configuration and printing of **entry data in commercial register*.
- Additional texts, configurable by document nd dates (lopd, promotions...)
- Option to include photos of products in orders and offers.
- Section of signature and acceptance* in offers.
- Printing of lots and serial numbers.
- Configuration of IBAN for payments by transfer.
- Display of the VAT table only in documents containing more than one type.
- Display of due dates on the sales invoice.
In cases where the currency of the recipient of the document is different from the local currency, the VAT breakdown appears in the currency of the receiver; that is, no additional table is displayed with the VAT breakdown information in the local currency.
Sales and purchase orders do not display prepaid information.