iDynamics Printing Documents
The extension adds new printing formats of sales quotes, sales orders, delivery notes, invoices, and sales credits, as well as purchase orders to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which include several improvements compared to those included in the standard NAV product. It also adds the option to print proforma invoices from sales quotes, orders, and invoices.
If you have not done so yet, you can install the app for Business Central from AppSource and try it for free.
Improvements over the standard NAV product include:
- Improved design, with configurable colors.
- Configuration and printing of entry data in the trade register.
- Additional texts, configurable by document and dates (legal information, promotions, etc.).
- Option to include photos of products in orders and quotes.
- Signature and acceptance section for sales quotes.
- Printing of lot and serial numbers.
- IBAN configuration for payments by transfer.
- Display of the VAT table only in documents containing more than one type.
- Display of due dates on the sales invoice.
- For sales orders and purchase return orders, there is the possibility of printing the vendor's references of an item instead of the internal reference numbers.
In this guide, you will find information that will help you set up and use iDynamics Printing Documents in your company. If you are a partner or customer that needs to extend the functionality included in the extension, you will find relevant information in the Developers section.
Contents of the User Guide
|Setup||General setup of the app.|
|Sales||Sales reports included in the extension.|
|Purchases||Purchase reports included in the extension.|
|Permission Sets||Description of the available permission sets and actions.|
|Developers||Information about the objects of the extension and how to customize it.|
|Changelog||Changes included in each published version of the app.|
|FAQs||Frequently asked questions.|
|Support||Support and contact details.|