This application, allows the calculation, allocation and settlement of commissions on sales of the salesmen of a company. If you work with sales teams, team leaders can receive indirect commissions from the sales of the other team members.
iDynamics Commissions is fast to implement, easy to configure, and improves employee productivity. In this section, you can find information about configuring and using iDynamics Commissions in your company. And if you are a partner or customer looking at extending the functionality, you will find relevant information under Developers section.
|User's guide||- Setup
- Usage instructions
|Partners & Developers||- Implementation
|Support||- Support and Contact info|
To keep in mind
- Valid for invoices and credit memos generated from the Sales invoice and Sales credit memo page. Invoices and credit memos are not accepted from diary.
- Only applies to sales lines of "Product" type.
- The use of "Indirect Commission" provides for two levels (vendor and team leader). The team leader will never have a leader (at least for commissions).
- The commissions function works with a single currency. It is not multi-currency. It only draws information in local currency and does not convert the local currency; that is, the invoice/credit memo must be in local currency.
- The settlement of commissions to sellers (invoice or purchase credit memo) must not be made partially; that is, the settled commission corresponding to each sales line must be settled for the total amount of the established commission.
- The salesman-supplier relationship is unique; that is, each external salesman can only belong to one supplier. And each supplier can only have one vendor assigned to them.